Rotary Pneumatic Actuator
- “R” series Rotary Pneumatic Actuator is designed and developed based on advanced technology and new material.
- A Rotary Pneumatic Actuator consists of one or more air chambers with a piston for offering linear or rotary motion when actuated.
- These actuators offer more durable, higher force relative to their size and are best suited in hazardous environments.
- Standard confirming : ISO5211, DIN3337, VD/VDE3845 and NAMUR
- Excellent & compact design
- Low friction, long cycle life and noiseless
- Easy to install the accessories
- Piston and end caps made from die-casting aluminium which has high intensity and light weight
- Different seal materials available for high or low temperature applications
- Optional accessories: Limit switch box, solenoid valves, positioner, etc.
- Working Type : Rotary
- Power : Pneumatic
- Application Media : Dry / Lubricated air or Inert gas
- Air Supply : 2 - 8 Bar
- Adjustment Range : 90° ± 5°
- Size Range : 32 mm - 400 mm
- Working Temperatures Range :
Standard : -5°C ~ +80°C
Low Temp. : -40°C ~ +80°C
High Temp. : -10°C ~ +150°C
- Type : Single Acting (Spring Return) and Double Acting;
- Lubrication : Usually, the standard types (No need to use lubricant)
- Pneumatic Actuators : Double acting or Spring return Type (Normal Close or Normal Open)
- Working pressure of the valve
- Working medium
- Working temperature
- Solenoid Valve : Double Coil or Single Coil. Voltage and Ex-proof (required or not)
- Signal Feedback : Mechanical or Approachable switch, Voltage, Output Current and Ex-Proof type
- Positioner : Pneumatic positioner, Electric positioner, Current Signal Voltage, Electrical converter, Ex Proof type
- Manual device
- Special one can be customized